jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Is it because on some level, we were not worth saving ourselves?

This is the closing line of the person left to tell us the story that we never lived, when runaway climate change became real, and I wonder how I will feel then, when people starve, become refugees, not drinking water left, all massively. I wonder how I will feel, and if I felt I could have done more, perhaps much more. Nothing is getting done, nothing at all. Surprise, surprise, it's human nature. But that's gonna take us out of this planet, and it's not good enough. It's not an excuse. It's not an excuse. It's never an excuse. Humans have never ever made the right decisions when they had to. That resulted in wars, famine, slavery, colonialism. But this time, this time everyone will suffer. And I wonder. Is that the end, or the beginning? Consciousness, stewardship, there is no unity without a planet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario